18 September 2009

Posterous Theming: Create Your Own Posterous Design Now!

What else can I ask for?

Now Posterous has finally offered full customization of the design of your Posterous site. It's long overdue, but better late than never as they say.

Now that this feature is on, I wonder what else can I do with my long-asleep Posterous blog.

I should need to ask something, though, can I put my own ads in there? (Update: Based on the documentation, javascripts are disabled for custom themes. So it means you can't put Google Adsense ads in there.)

3 comments:

  1. you know i had just thought about the idea of doing that but i thought it wouldn't show relevant ads because of this. where is your page so i can see how it's working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks. but managed to get ads there by creating another page and using an iframe in my custom posterous theme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, that's the problem with posterous.

    ReplyDelete